Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Nashville, TN
Top Facts You Should Know About Mold and Mildew
- Mold can affect your health and some symptoms include asthma, allergic reactions, and other respiratory ailments
- Mold the only way to truly control mold indoors is to control the moisture in your home
- If you have a mold or mildew problem then you must control the moisture after having a mold remediation or clean up done.
- You MUST fix the source of the water to prevent future mold and mildew growth
- Damp or wet areas must be cleaned within 24-48 hours to prevent mold and mildew growth
- If you have mold or mildew in absorbent materials then you may need to replace these items after the mold or mildew is cleaned up.
- You must also prevent the potential for condensation by adding insulation to cold surfaces like windows pipes and exterior wall.
- If you have areas that are a constant moisture problem then you must address the problem like basements and crawl spaces
- Mold can be found anywhere and it can grow on any surface that has moisture present
If you are suffering from a mold or mildew problem, then contact Ameri Care Services today we offer mold inspections, testing, and remediation services. Once we have the mold and mildew cleaned up we can then offer waterproofing solutions for your basement or crawl space like our CleanSpace Crawl Space Encapsulation system and our basement dehumidifiers.
Ameri Care Services provides mold and mildew removal, inspections/testing, remediation, and clean-up services throughout middle Tennessee including Chattanooga, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Cookeville, Clarksville, Knoxville, Franklin, and Jackson TN.