Our innovative and forward-thinking approach to designing solved wet basement problems that the basement waterproofing crawl space industry has faced for decades, and our patented sump pump systems are the smartest and most reliable. Find out why you should waterproof your basement or crawl space.
Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair
Tennessee | Kentucky
Question: Why should I encapsulate my crawl space or Waterproof my basement?
Answer: Basement Waterproofing can provide the following benefits:
1. Healthier Air – Vented, dirt crawl spaces have a negative impact on indoor air quality
2. Prevent expensive repairs. Moisture ruins basements and crawl spaces by providing hospitable environment for mold and insects that destroy wood. Moisture can destroy hard wood floors.
3. Increased comfort. Warmer floors in the winter and less humidity in the summer time.
4. Lower Energy Costs. According to Advanced Energy’s research encapsulating your crawl space can reduce energy bills by up to 20%,.
5. Reduces musty odors. Removing moisture from your basement or crawl space will rid your home of mold and mildew the source of the musty odors.
6. More storage space. A clean and dry basement or crawl space can give you more storage space or living area.
7. Longer lasting heating and cooling. Hot, Humid air increases the work load of your air conditioning in the summer. The humid air can cause the duct work to rust in a vented crawl space
8. Increased home value. An encapsulated crawl space is an attractive selling feature. A damp or moldy crawl space will cost you more by de-valuing your home in the minds of a buyer.
Question: What happens if I ignore my wet basement?
Answer: One of the effects of constant moisture in the basement is the foundation will be weakened. Foundation repairs can cost many thousands of dollars to fix.
Question: What concerns should I have if I have a moisture problem in my basement?
Answer: Insect, termite, mold, and mildew damage pales in comparison to the potential structural destruction if you leave your basement or crawl space untreated. Water and moisture seepage are issues that will never fix themselves, they will continue to get worse over time if no action is taken. Mold growth begins within hours of a water event and can cause serious health issues.
Ameri Care Services will provide you with a solution to solve your specific problem in the most cost-effective, non-intrusive way we can. We use time-tested and designed methods to solve basement waterproofing problems. We stand behind our work with a comprehensive warranty. “We look forward to providing healthy and dry homes.”
Need more reason why basement waterproofing is the right thing to do for your Tennessee home? Call the professionals at Ameri Care Services for a FREE estimate!
Ameri Care Services offers basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation in Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga, Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Cookeville, and Clarksville TN.