Nashville, Murfreesboro, Knoxville and Chattanooga TN
Whether you are looking to remodel your home, add on to it, or have repairs done, a contractor or other professional company is the best option for you. Waterproofing, however, is a job with a particular set of requirements that necessitates special equipment, experience, and skills.
Ameri Care Services is here to help, suggesting these five factors you should look for when hiring a company for your waterproofing needs:
- Past track record: Hiring a contractor or company to waterproof your basement or crawl space is a big decision. You want to make sure that whomever you hire can provide documentation that they are qualified to do this type of work. Ameri Care Services is licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Tennessee. Plus, our company has an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Look for the warranty: When engaging the work of any professional service, you want to make sure there is a contract documenting the job. This protects both parties and makes sure the contractor will be accountable if the work done requires any follow-up attention at a later date. Every product and service offered at Ameri Care Services comes with a warranty that is good for the lifetime of the structure, meaning that the terms can be transferred over if you sell your home or business.
- The right materials: Not all contractors are created equal. A true waterproofing professional in Nashville needs to install a drainage system that includes a sump pump to remove water and excess moisture if and when it accumulates in your basement or crawl space. Some of the best waterproofing materials include perforated PVC pipe that includes some sort of permeable pad, placed on clean stone.
- The right pricing: Be wary of any contractor or company that is not completely transparent about its prices or financial policies. Make sure that you have an itemized estimate of the work before it begins. This also is why we believe it is important to seek estimates from several different companies before deciding who will meet your waterproofing needs.
- Don’t be afraid to ask: You need to do your research when choosing a waterproofing company, but you also should feel welcome to ask any and all questions of your contractor or company before the work starts. Remember, the customer is right. You are entitled to getting answers to all your questions, at any stage of the product. Ameri Care Services tries to be open about this; for this reason, we offer free on-site evaluations of basements and crawl spaces before any waterproofing project starts.
Waterproofing in Nashville
A wet basement is a bad thing. It lowers your property value and can lead to the growth of mold that can threaten the health of both people and pets. The infiltration of water in your basement or crawl space also can devastate your belongings if you are using the area for storage.
You don’t have to keep up with a damp, musty, moldy basement or crawl space any longer. Let the waterproofing professionals at Ameri Care Services come to perform a free evaluation today. Just call us at (615) 893-7111 to schedule an appointment.
Ameri Care Services is proud to meet the waterproofing needs of residential and commercial clients in Nashville and Murfreesboro, Tennessee.